‘Illam’ expands the timeless legacy of South Indian cuisine
‘Illam’ is a collaboration of two family owned businesses with over 3 decades of culinary experience and industry knowledge. We specialize in providing all types of food ingredients for South Indian home cooking, pickles prepared in traditional Namboothiri methods, rice and frozen ready to eat snacks and breakfast. With over decades of culinary experience, the hand-crafted products will treat your taste buds at the comfort of your home. The freshest ingredients are handpicked for the best experience. Our products use only the best ingredients reaped fresh from the farms. Primarily located in Kerala, we currently serve a range of customers in Middle East and Australia. Below listed are our presently available products and we ensure you more are on the way
Check Our Specials
Matta Rice being a staple in Kerala kitchen pantry is known for its high fibre content and low glycaemic index. Our Matta rice is hand picked from the best of the farms in Palakkad. It is an indigenous variety of rice grown in Palakkad district of Kerala and is different from the regular brown rice. We also have broken Matta rice which is known for being best in porridge.
AUTHENTIC MALABAR SNACKS
Dedicated to take authentic Malabar snacks across boundaries, we have launched a delectable variety of sweet and savory snacks.
Our frozen vegetables are sourced locally and picked fresh from the farms. They are plucked in the best of seasons to retain its nutrients.
FROZEN CURRIES AND SNACKS
Give yourself a taste of Malabar with our frozen curries and snacks. These are prepared under the supervision of well renowned chefs who has more than 3 decades of industry experience.
We have a wide variety of vegetarian pickles prepared in traditional Brahmin methods. Without any chemical preservatives or vinegar, it is both healthy and delicious.
SOUTH INDIAN BREAKFAST MIX
The South Indian breakfast mix is sure to give anyone a taste of home.
- Nutrient rich
- Best source of Magnesium
- Reduces risk of heart diseases and diabetes
- Meets daily fibre requirement
- Slows absorption of carbohydrates
- Source of Vitamins and Calcium
- Most vegetables are naturally low in fat and calories
- Vegetables are important sources of many nutrients
- Diets rich in potassium may help to maintain healthy blood pressure
- Dietary fiber from vegetables, as part of an overall healthy diet
- Folate (folic acid) helps the body form red blood cells
- Vitamin A keeps eyes and skin healthy and helps to protect against infections
- Fruits are an excellent source of essential vitamins and minerals
- Fruits also provide a wide range of health-boosting antioxidants, including flavonoids
- Eating a diet high in fruits can reduce a person’s risk of developing heart disease, cancer, inflammation, and diabetes
- Citrus fruits and berries may be especially powerful for preventing disease
- Fruits are high in fiber
Some photos from Illam
Inovative Food Trading Company
Keltron Nagar, Kolazhy, Thrissur,
11:00 AM - 23:00 PM